Book a place on our 4 day in depth bushcraft survival course.
Click here to make a booking enquiry.
Duration: 4 full days.
Starts 10.00am on Thursday and ends 4.00pm on Sunday.
Location: Merthyr Mawr Estate, Bridgend, South Wales.
Overnight stay: Sleeping in Hammocks or Shelters.
Course Syllabus: This course covers the basic and essential skills of Woodland Survival:
- Friction Fire Lighting with (Fungus, Flint & steel, Strike Lighting, Native Bow, Hand Drill)
- Water purification and location
- Breads, Stews, Pies
- Natural Cordage (Willow, Bramble, Nettle, Elm)
- Star - Craft
- Fungi, Plant And Tree Identification
- Arrows and Fletching
- Wood Carving
- Game Preparation (Gutting And Skinning)
- Hot Rock Cooking
- Hammock And Tarp Set Up
- Four Seasons Shelter Building
- Wild Food Foraging
- Resin extraction for glue and tar making.
Cost: £550 per person.
One to one: £600.
Click here for courses dates.
Meet the lead instructor of Wild Spirit Bushcraft - click here
All courses include comprehensive insurance.
Discount is available for large or small groups and family bookings.
We can design and deliver a wide range of courses to meet specific requirements - tailor made courses can be organised on request.